Two St. Mary Parish Men Arrested After Being Caught For Outstanding Warrants
St. Mary Parish deputies were called out to an RV park on Highway 90 in Patterson yesterday after getting a report of two suspicious people walking around the park. Deputies then arrested 19-year-old Deven W. Vinning of Morgan City and 28-year-old Brittan Boudreaux for a variety of charges.
A deputy says as he began to approach the two men, they both started to run away in opposite directions. When the deputy told them to stopn Vinning did, and then Boudreaux was finally caught.
Vining was arrested on the following charges:
- Failure to appear on the charges of obstruction of justice
- Possession of synthetic cannabinoids
- Abuse of toxic vapors
- Various traffic and vehicle violations
Deputies were able to arrest Boudreaux about four hours later. They were called out to Grandwood Drive Apartment Complex when someone noticed Boudreaux. He ran into a wooded area, and deputies were able to track him down. He has been charged with:
- Two counts of resisting an officer
- Warrants for possession of Schedule I (synthetic cannabinoids)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Two counts of resisting an officer by flight
- Careless operation
- Criminal damage to property
- Stop sign/yield sign violation
No bond has been set for Boudreaux yet.