Bach Lunch Spring 2019 Lineup
The Lafayette Science Museum Foundation has sponsored the Bach Lunch Concert Series for 31 years, and it is still a treasured downtown Lafayette tradition on Friday afternoons in the Spring and Fall.
Bach Lunch is held at Parc Sans Souci every Friday from noon - 1:00, with free live music by local musicians, and lunches available from some of our finest cajun restaurants. Families, schools, and individuals are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs for the fun. You can also bring a picnic lunch if you want. Check out the lineup for Spring 2019 below, with the restaurants featured for that week. Get your weekend kicked off with some free music in beautiful downtown Lafayette!
- March 15 - Les Freres Michot - Agave Cantina, iMonelli’s
- March 22 - Lafayette Rhythm Devils - Ema's Cafe, Joey's Hub City Diner
- March 29 - The Babineaux Sisters - The French Press, Jefferson Street Pub, Poupart's Bakery
- April 5 - Cedric Watson Trio - Creole Lunch House, Deano's Pizza, Roly Poly
- April 12 - Pine Leaf Boys - Bailey's, Great Harvest Bread Co., Zea’s Rotisserie and Grill
- April 19 - The Rayo Brothers (Good Friday) - Agave Cantina, Deano's Pizza, Poupart's Bakery
- April 26 - The Flying Balalaika Brothers ( Festival International ) - Chris's Po Boys, Hub City Diner, Joey's Specialty Foods, Roly Poly