Help Feed Needy Families This Christmas with Coca-Cola
We are knee deep in the holiday season, bustling around buying presents for the ones we love, enjoying all the great festivities throughout Acadiana and planning for that special day we'll be celebrating in late December.
Most of us are truly blessed. But there are those that are less fortunate and could use a hand up this Christmas.
And that's where you come in.
97.3 The Dawg has teamed up with Coca-Cola and Associated Grocers to help feed families in need this holiday season and throughout the year. Helping out is really simple.
Just visit any Acadiana Associated Food Store and look for the pre-packed red Coca-Cola bags at registers. They're filled with groceries and cost only $10. Buy one and that food will be donated to Second Harvest Food Bank to feed local families in need.
Additionally, to further help you get in the holiday spirit, Coca-Cola has lined up their world famous Santa Truck to make appearances at several of your favorite stores.
The truck will be at the following locations from 5:30pm to 7:00pm on the designated date:
- Nov 29: NuNu's - 509 Lafayette St. in Youngsville
- Nov 30: Broussard's - 113 Espasie St. in Milton
- Dec 5: NuNu's - 309 E Lafayette St. in Maurice
- Dec 6: Champagne's - 3802 Hwy 31 in Leonville
- Dec 12: Champagne's - 9103 Cameron St in Duson
- Dec 13: Daspit Supermarket - 916 Dartez Dr. in New Iberia
- Dec 14: Raintree Supermarket - 17750 Hwy 182 in Baldwin
- Dec 15: Janise's Supermarket - 147 Oak Tree Park Dr. in Sunset
- Dec 16: Benny's Supermarket - 806 S. Union St. in Opelousas
To learn more about Second Harvest or to donate directly to this great organization, visit No-Hunger.org.