The One Acadiana Business Organization Announces New Appointees
In continuing to fulfill the One Acadiana mission to be a leading force in the local business community, President & CEO Jason El Koubi announced new staff appointments for the regional business organization.
The five appointees and their new positions were announced today as follows:
- Jeff Bashaw, currently One Acadiana's Policy Manager, will serve as Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Jill SanFilippo, currently Operations Director, will serve as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Vice President of Administration.
- Missy Bienvenu Andrade, currently Membership Director, will serve as Director of Investor Relations.
- Anita Begnaud, currently Communications Director, will now serve as Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Faith Garbett, a new hire, serves as Executive Assistant to the President & CEO.
"Jeff, Jill, Missy, Faith, and Anita are talented professionals who have played significant roles in One Acadiana's transformation into a regional business organization," El Koubi said. "They are committed to our vision to make Acadiana one of the most high quality, sought-after regions in the South for business and talent."
One Acadiana is the leading economic development organization for the nine-parish Acadiana region located in south Louisiana. With over 1,200 investors, members, and partners, One Acadiana serves as the voice of the regional business community.