LSP Searches For Members Of Gremlins Gang In Acadiana
Louisiana State Police and U.S. Marshals are asking for the public's help in locating members of the Acadiana-based Gremlins Gang.
Master Trooper Brooks David said several local law enforcement agencies are cooperating to locate and arrest remaining gang members who are responsible for alleged violent crimes including homicide, intimidation of witnesses and widespread narcotics distribution.
In December, state police announced the arrests of 10 members of the Gremlins with seven individuals remaining at-large.
“The individuals identified through this investigation have chosen to endanger public safety through violence and the distribution of illegal narcotics into our neighborhoods,” stated Col. Mike Edmonson, state police superintendent. “Investigative cooperation between our local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies has once again produced results towards ensuring the safety of our citizens and removing the criminal element from our communities.”
The remaining fugitives include:
- Aaron Carter, B/M; 112 Hiawatha St., Abbeville; DOB: 12/16/1994
- Darren Carter, B/M; 112 Hiawatha St., Abbeville; DOB: 05/19/1997
- Travis Cooper, B/M; 1213 Clover St., Abbeville; DOB: 04/11/1990
- Cody Guidry, B/M, 1215 E. Oak St., Abbeville; DOB: 02/26/1994
- Jerran Diggs, B/M; 611 Alphonse St., Abbeville; DOB: 05/30/1978
- Kirkland Demouchet, B/M; 809 N. East St., Abbevillle; DOB: 03/12/1995
- Jonathon Landry, B/M; 1926 Primeaux St., Abbeville; DOB: 07/23/1986
Investigators received reliable information that Darren Carter and Travis Cooper were in the Grand Coteau area in St. Landry Parish.
If you know the whereabouts of any of these criminals, please contact Louisiana State Police Troop I at (337) 262-5880 or the US Marshalls at (337) 277-9667.