Top 10 Lessons This Football Season – Not Necessarily The News
“Hey! I’m Tootie Landry and this is what I found out today!
I know… football season is not over with, but for me—thanks to the 49’ers, I’m done! So, I thought this would be a good time to reflect on all the new things I’ve learned this past season.
Here’s my top 10 list…
10. Note to self—Les Miles, if your quarterback starts off the year in the arrest column, that could be your sign!!
9. Jerry Jones, a fancy stadium is still not helping your Cowboys get to the playoffs!
8. We all know now, the Harbough brothers can coach!
7. Ragin Cajun Football is back… and so were the Carencro Bears!
6. “Tebowing” has replaced “planking!”
5. When I say “Discount Double Check”… you say “Aaron Rogers!”
4. Now I know the definition of a Honey Badger!
3. Joe Paterno has lost his status as “St. Joe.”
2. Thanks to a cool Brees, Marino’s record was blown away!
And the #1 thing I learned this football season was… what John, chapter 3, verse 16 means! And I’m Tootie Landry and this is “Not Necessarily the News!”