Healthiest Fast Food Items
We are always trying to find ways to eat healthier, and be more mindful of the choices we make at restaurants. Now, sometimes that can be hard to do, but with the help of Runners World, we found the healthiest things to order at some of the top fast food restaurants in the USA.
Eating out and not feeling guilty can be fun!
- Chick-fil-A - Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap. 360 calories, 13 grams of fat
- Papa John's - Mediterranean Veggie Pizza. Per slice 180 calories, 7 grams of fat
- Burger King - Grilled Chicken Sandwich. 360 calories, 7 grams of fat
- Subway - Roast Beef and Provolone 6 inch Sandwich. 250 calories, 5 grams fat
- McDonald's - Classic Cheeseburger. 360 calories, 12 grams of fat
- KFC- Extra Crispy Tenders. Per 2 - 260 calories,14 grams of fat
- Wendy's - Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. 340 calories, 14 grams of fat
- Sonic - Junior Burger. 320 calories, 16 grams of fat
- Chipotle - Burrito Bowl. 330 calories, 8 grams of fat
- Taco Bell - Fresco Style Crunchy Beef Taco. 330 calories, 19 grams of fat
- Five Guys - Little Burger. 480 calories, 26 grams of fat
- Dairy Queen - Small Cone. 230 calories, 7 grams