5 Recommendations For Dining Al Fresco In Acadiana According To The “Lafayette Food Junkie”
The ambience. The scenery. The music.
All of these help make eating at restaurants in the Lafayette and surrounding areas, which is already known for its amazing food, the best region to enjoy not only your food, but to enjoy your night out with family, friends or that special someone.
Tiffiany Decou, the "Lafayette Food Junkie," gives you five recommendations for places you should be dining al fresco (in the open air).
- Fricassee Cafe and Bakery in Carencro
- DeGaulle Square Bistro & Bar (formerly Village Cafe) in Lafayette
- Pamplona Tapas Bar in Lafayette
- The Little Big Cup in Arnaudville
- Shade Tree Cafe in Broussard
(To see Tiffiany’s recommendations for dining al fresco in Acadiana, click on her new series for The Times on The Daily Advertiser.)
Don’t forget to listen to “The Lafayette Food Junkie Show” on Sundays from 6-7 PM.