Hospice Of Acadiana Raffle
Hospice of Acadiana (HOA) has kicked off its 19th annual raffle.
Tickets are available at Hospice of Acadiana, 2600 Johnston Street from 9 a.m - 6 p.m. All are invited to stop by to purchase their raffle tickets.
Tickets are also available at:
- Farmers Merchants Bank & Trust
- Lafayette Schools Credit Union
- Sterling Automotive Group KIA
- Gauthier's RV Center
- Mula Family Pharmacy (Abbeville)
- Holly's Hobbies (Eunice)
This year’s lucky winners have the chance to win up to three prizes with each $20 ticket purchase. The raffle will culminate with a live drawing, to be held Thursday, June 1st.
Prizes for the 2017 raffle include:
- 2017 KIA Niro LX from Sterling Automotive Group (BONUS: Louisiana Roadtrip Travel Pack)
- 2017 KZ Connect Lite travel trailer from Gauthier’s RV
- 5 day Carnival Cruise from Uniglobe Associated Travel.
All proceeds support programs and services provided by Hospice of Acadiana, Acadiana’s only non-profit Hospice. As their largest fundraiser of the year, these funds also help HOA to provide care to patients who otherwise would not be able to afford services. For over 34 years, Hospice of Acadiana has set the standard in Acadiana and continues to measure success by the quality of care, not financial reward.
Visit Hospice of Acadiana's website for more information. Hospice of Acadiana’s 19th annual raffle prizes are sponsored by Sterling Automotive Group, Gauthier’s RV Center and Uniglobe Associated Travel.
For more information, contact Kari Walker, Special Events Coordinator: (337) 706-3706