If you have roof damage from Hurricane Delta and need blue tarps, here's how to get them...

Our news partners KATC have tarp information from Catholic Charities, The Army Corp of Engineers and for Vermilion Parish below.

Army Corps of Engineers
Homeowners must sign a Right-of-Entry request allowing access to their property to perform an assessment, and if warranted, install a temporary roof. Residents can register by calling 1-888-ROOF-BLU (1-888-766-3258) or signing up at https://blue-roof-online-signup-usace.hub.arcgis.com/. Only certain parishes are eligible at this time.

Catholic Charities
If you or someone you know needs help removing a tree from the house or tarping their roof in Acadiana, you can sign up online to get added to Catholic Charities of Acadiana list: https://www.tfaforms.com/4858283
If you are able to volunteer, please sign up here: https://www.tfaforms.com/4633555

Vermilion Parish
Tarps are available for residents of Vermilion Parish.
One or two tarps depending on what is needed to cover the hole are available.
Call the Police Jury Office or the Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness at (337) 898-4300 or (337) 898-4308. Give your name, address and telephone number. Someone will go out and assess the residence.
You will have to either put up the tarp or hire someone to do it for you.
The tarps will be available until Tuesday or possibly Wednesday depending when they are delivered to the Police Jury Office.


More From News Talk 96.5 KPEL