Neiman Marcus Fantasy Gift Christmas List for 2017
If your holiday shopping includes bargain hunting, then this is probably not the Christmas catalogue for you. High end Texas department store Neiman Marcus is famous for their wildly popular Christmas catalogue every year. It is billed as a 'Wish list for the world's most imaginative gifts', and always includes fantasy items that we only dream about. So much fun to peruse!. And if we're being honest, I will never, ever, be able to afford anything in their huge holiday book.
Some of the unique items on the fantasy list for this yea are below. Happy shopping, y'all!
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Drophead Coupés for you and a friend. These are specially commissioned, one in Coniston Blue - $439, 625, and one in Saint-Tropez Orange - $445,750. And with every purchase, a $1,000 donationwill be made to the Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation
- Ryder Cup VIP Experience. This includes a whole week in Paris as a special guest of USA team captain Jim Furyk. It includes first class airfare, official team merchandise, and accommodations. $250,000 And with every purchase, a $10,000 donation will be made to the Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation
- Private New Year's Eve Party for 300 above Times Square - You and 300 of your BFF's will be on the roof of the Knickerbocker Hotel, 150 feet from the famous Waterford Crystal New Year's Ball. $1,600,000..And with every purchase, a $80,000 donation will be made to the Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation
- Madame Alexander Dolls for a whole year - the highly collectable and historic doll collection will also include a custom design to look like the person of your choice, and KidKraft's Grand Anniversary dollhouse. $8,000. And with every purchase, a $500 donation will be made to the Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation
- Collaborate on a one-of-a kind piece of jewelry with master jeweler Steven Webster. This includes a private tour of the Gemfields' emerald mine in Zambia, and a custom piece made with a 7.2 carat emerald. You also get dinner with the designer and his wife. $300,000. And with every purchase, a $40,000 donation will be made to the Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation