One Bowl, One Pan Family Favorite: Scalloped Corn
This dish has quickly become a Kirkpatrick family favorite and it's due in major part to how easy it is. I'm not kidding- all you need is one mixing bowl and one pan to bake it in. To be clear, we did not come up with this recipe. But this is a surefire way to impress your judgmental family this Thanksgiving.
Here's what you need:
- 1 egg
- 1(14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1(14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1(8 ounce) package Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Here's what you do:
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Add sour cream, butter and corn.
- Fold in dry Jiffy corn mix.
- Put in baking disk (I used a 9 x 7).
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.