Opelousas Man Booked On Several Drug Charges After Multiple Drug Found
The St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office says their Narcotic Enforcement Team arrested 25-year-old Cody Ryan Daigle of Opelousas for possession with intent to distribute drugs and other charges.
St. Landry Parish Sheriff Bobby Guidroz says investigators spent several hours with Daigle under surveillance.
After getting a search warrant, agents seized approximately three ounces of methamphetamines, anabolic steroids, methadone, oxycodone, drug paraphernalia and approximately three thousand dollars from Daigle's home.
Daigle was booked into the St. Landry Parish Jail. He is facing charges of:
- Possession with intent to distribute schedule I CDS
- Possession of a schedule III CDS
- Possession of a schedule II CDS
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Illegal use of a controlled dangerous substance in the presence of persons under seventeen years of age