Festival’s Here! But Where Can You Park?
Festival International de Louisiane is finally here!
If you are trying to figure out your game plan on how to get to downtown Lafayette for the festivities, you've got a couple of choices.
You can take the free shuttle service beginning Thursday from Cajun Field. Ample parking is available at Cajun Field at the corner of Congress Street and Cajundome Boulevard. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes and is made possible by Service Chevrolet Cadillac in partnership with Lafayette Consolidated Government. Check out the drop off / pick up locations for the shuttle.
- THURSDAY: 5 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. Last shuttle leaves downtown at 11:30 p.m.
- FRIDAY: 4:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. Last shuttle leaves downtown at 11:30 p.m.
- SATURDAY: 10:30 a.m. - midnight. Last shuttle leaves downtown at midnight.
- SUNDAY: 10:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. Last shuttle leaves downtown at 8 p.m.
- WEDNESDAY: No parking from 4 p.m. to 4 a.m. on Jefferson Street between Lee Avenue and Main Street
- THURSDAY: No parking on Jefferson Street from 4 p.m. to 4 a.m. between Johnston Street and Cypress Street.
- FRIDAY-SUNDAY: Starting at 4 p.m. Friday through 10 p.m. Sunday, no parking on Jefferson Street between Johnston Street and Cypress Street.