Try These Signature Louisiana Beers This Summer
Summertime in Louisiana. Snoballs. Watermelon. Beer. We are lucky to have so many locally owned and operated craft breweries around the state. If you are looking to try out some new suds, then check out the following from Thrillist, who claim that these are the ten beers you need to 'Try Before You Die'. These signature craft beers around the state should be a great reason for a road trip on a hot day this summer. What could be better than that?
- Parish Brewing in Broussard - 'Ghost in the Machine'
- Courtyard Brewery in New Orleans - 'Sonic Youth in 1983'
- NOLA Brewing in New Orleans - 'NOLA Funk Series'
- Bayou Teche Brewing in Arnaudville - 'Saison D'Écrevisses'
- Chafunkta Brewing Company in Mandeville - 'Old 504'
- Old Rail Brewing Company in Mandeville - 'Echo Sierra Bravo'
- Great Raft Brewing in Shreveport - 'All My Tomorrows'
- 40 Arpent Brewing Company in Arabi - 'Deutsches Haus'
- Gnarly Barley Brewing in Hammond - 'Korova Milk Porter'
- Abita Brewing in Covington - 'Wrought Iron IPA'