Celebrities Who Married Their High School Sweethearts
Ain't love grand. When you're in the public eye, it's not always an easy task to keep a marriage together. Or at all. So when ParentsDome.com found some celebrities who actually married their grade school/high school/college sweethearts, I was intrigued. And congrats to these famous folks who managed to keep it together, and stick to people they most definitely met before they were rich and famous.
- John Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley. Married at Graceland in 1989, 4 children together.
- Bono and Ali Hewson. The U2 frontman met his lady at the tender age of 12, and they've been married for over 30 years.
- Elizabeth Banks and Thomas Handleman. The two lovebirds met on the first day of school at the University of Pennsylvania, and have been together over 15 years
- Snoop Dogg and Shante Taylor. The two met at Long Beach Polytechnic High school, and although it hasn't always been easy, they've stayed together through thick and thin all these years
- LeBron James and Savannah Brinson. The pair met in high school in Akton, Ohio, and married in 2013. Their first date was at Outback Steakhouse. No doubt they could probably BUY Outback Steakhouse now
- Jeff Daniels and Kathleen Treado. The actor met his lovely lady in a Michigan high school, and have been married since 1979.
- LL Cool J and Simone Smith. High school sweeties who tied the knot in 1995.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Brad Hall. Two of the funniest people ever, and they locked eyes at Northwestern University in the early 80's, and have been together ever since.
- Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan. Although it's been well documented through movies and social media, the pair actually met at a frat party at Harvard
- Thomas Rhett Akins and Lauren Gregory met in the first grade and got hitched in 2012. The pair have an adorable family of 2 little girls, and are about to add another girl to the brood later this year.