Paradise Pier Fun Park at Margaritaville Resort Biloxi Opens This Friday, March 3
The wait is nearly over as Paradise Pier Fun Park at Margaritaville Resort in Biloxi, Mississippi opens at 3:00 pm this Friday, March 3.
The park will be open to the public and hotel guests.
Paradise Pier Fun Park is located adjacent to the resort and basically sits overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. It features 15 rides total, some a bit wilder for the adults to more kid-friendly attractions.
Rides & Attractions (all have a nautical theme):
- The Biloxi Tide-Turner - An incredible 180-foot observation wheel overlooking the Mississippi Sound, with air-conditioned enclosed gondolas and a fantastic light display after sunset.
- Aerobar - A one-of-a-kind ascending bar that lets you settle in with a hand-crafted cocktail as the ride sails skyward. A bartender is onboard with you.
- Sea Swinger - A ride that starts slow and gradually picks up speed as it swings you back and forth while you take in the scenery of the ocean.
- Beach Cruiser - A fun and gentle ride for the little ones onboard a colorful cruiser that takes a leisurely ride around the track.
- Rolling Thunder - A roller coaster that barrels through spiraling drop-offs and tight turns.
- S.O.S. - It makes riders feel like they're in the middle of a hurricane. You'll be spinning, gliding, and tossed around like a ship in choppy waters.
- Storm Surge - A pendulum-like ride that delivers drops, twists, turns, and a swirl like the ocean might deliver during a storm.
- Tropical Hopper - It climbs to provide stunning views from the tower's peak then gives a thrilling drop back to the ground.
- Saltwater Stables - A double-decker merry-go-round with a nautical twist.
- Puddle Jumper - A thrilling ride that will send you soaring through the sky like an acrobatic plane. You'll loop and dive and experience the G-force as you bank and turn.
- Hit the Deck - A pirate ship thrill ride that rocks back and forth on a pendulum.
- Buoy Blaster - Bob up and down just like a buoy in open water on this wild ride before you finish with a big plunge.
- Wave Rider - A wild and wacky kiddie ride that will have your little ones bobbing and weaving in no time.
- Whirlwind Balloons - Another kid-friendly ride that mimics a balloon ride while you soar and dip.
- Treehouse Twirl - This ride takes you on a thrilling spin around the treetops of Paradise Pier.
Paradise Pier Park also features the largest arcade in the country with over 250 games, a volcano rock wall, an indoor ropes course, virtual reality attractions, and more.
What are the hours of operation for the park?
Hours of operation vary daily but are basically from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm on weekdays. Then on Saturdays, they're open from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm with Sundays closing an hour earlier.
Tickets for Paradise Pier Fun Park are as follows (tax included in the price):
- Day Pass - $70.00 - All day unlimited rides and select indoor attractions
- Two-Day Bundle - $100 - Two days unlimited rides and select indoor attractions
- Three-Day Bundle - $120 - Three days unlimited rides and select indoor attractions
- Non-Rider Ticket - $20 - Valid for one-day entry
Season passes will also be sold in the near future starting at $239. Those passes will allow guests to enjoy unlimited rides for the next 12 months.
Paradise Pier Fun Park is located at 195 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530.
To learn more about Paradise Pier Fun Park, visit their website at www.paradisepierbiloxi.com or follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Amazing Theme Park Rides Based on Movies That Were Never Built