St. Landry Parish School Board Interviews Candidates
There were several questions for the candidates, including what they would do to solve the district's money issues. They were also asked about how they would improve education in the district, how they would get parents more involved in the process and their thoughts on vocational education.
The candidates are as follows:
- Child Welfare and Attendance Supervisor Edward Brown
- Port Barre High School Principal William Duplechain
- Interim Superintendent Joseph Cassimere
- Lafourche Parish Supervisor of Special Education Charles Michel
- Stephensville High School Principal Daniel Rawls.
The St. Landry parish School Board will hold a meeting on September 26th to choose the next superintendent.