Easy Hack Helps Get Rid Of Spiders Around Your House
I know weird people come out around Halloween time, but most folks (even the weird ones) will most likely not want to live among those pesky arachnids that find their way into your homes.
Here are the steps:
- Vacuum and dust your home to remove any existing spider webs. No-brainer there.
- Get yourself a spray bottle.
- Fill the bottle with water.
- Add 20 drops of peppermint oil to the water.
- Spray this mixture all over your house, especially covering any small corners.
Of course, you're going to want to keep your house ventilated (opening some windows should be fine). A large intake of peppermint oil isn't good.
Go ahead and do those easy steps about once a week, unless you notice spiders returning.
You can also put peppermint plants around the outside of your house too.
If you're a spider lover, have no fear. The peppermint plants don't harm the spiders. They just irritate them enough that that move on.