Get to Kneaux Ragin’ Cajuns Softball First Baseman Kourtney Gremillion
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball season is right around the corner and it's a much anticipated 2020 campaign coming your way. As we inch closer we'll be getting to know a couple of the players of this year's team a little bit better thanks to Ragin' Cajuns Softball Twitter.
Today, we shine the spotlight on junior first baseman, Kourtney Gremillion.
Here are a few additional nuggets you should know about Kourtney on and off the field:
- Younger sister of former Cajun third baseman Kara Gremillion
- From Gonzales, Louisiana
- Sun Belt Conference Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- All-Sun Belt Second Team (2019)
- All-Louisiana First Team (2019)
- All-Sun Belt Second Team (2018)
- Had a career-best .339 average (2019)
- Recorded a career-best 11 extra-base hits and career-best 31 RBI (2019)
- She increased her slugging percentage (from .376 to .536) and on-base percentage (.358 to .420) from 2018 to 2019
- She has one younger brother, Beau, an older sister, Kara, and a younger sister, Bailey
- She's the fourth member of her family to play for the Ragin' Cajuns softball program, Kara (2016-present), and aunts Stacie Gremillion (1984-87) and Sandy Percle (1983-86)
- She's a management major and aspires to be a human resources manager.
Good luck this season Kordi!