Jeff Landry Hosting Fellow AGs For Presidential Initiative Summit In Lafayette
Local, state, and federal officials will convene in Lafayette this week as Louisiana Attorney General and current President of the bipartisan National Association of Attorneys General Jeff Landry will host the Presidential Initiative Summit, focusing on Emergency and Crisis Management.
Fellow AGs from across the country, private industry, and non-profit organizations will take part in the event, which seeks to bring those leaders together as they discuss many policy battles in which AGs are finding themselves taking center stage.
The summit will happen on Thursday and Friday at the DoubleTree by Hilton on 1521 West Pinhook Road.
Topics ranging from maintaining communications during a disaster, active shooter preparation and response, procurement laws and more will be addressed during the event.
Summit speakers will include:
- U.S. Representative Garrett Graves
- U.S. Attorney David Joseph
- Panama City Manager Mark McQueen (Retired Major General)
- Former California Attorney General Bill Lockyer
- Chief of the FCC’s Public Safety and Homeland Security Operation and Emergency Management Division Chris Anderson