Parks Man Arrested on Several Drug & Theft Charges
32-year-old Brock Robin of Parks is currently in the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center after drug officers with the St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office used a search warrant to find suspected methamphetamine, Vyvanse (Schedule II CDS), a handgun, and a stolen vehicle. Authorities also found an air compressor that was reported stolen from South Carolina.
Additionally, evidence was also located at the scene linking the suspect to several other previously reported crimes in St. Martin Parish. The investigation regarding those crimes remains ongoing.
Robin faces the following charges:
- LA. R.S. 40:966C; Simple Possession of Marijuana
- LA. R.S. 40:1023C; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- LA. R.S. 40:967C Possession of Schedule II CDS
- LA. R.S. 40:967A1 Possession With Intent To Distribute Schedule II CDS (Methamphetamine)
- LA. R.S. 40:967A1 Possession With Intent To Distribute Schedule II CDS (Vyvanse 20 mg)
- LA. R.S. 40:967A1 Possession With Intent To Distribute Schedule II CDS (Vyvanse 10 mg)
- LA. R.S. 14:34.2 Battery of a Police Officer
- LA. R.S. 14:108.2 Resisting a Police Officer with force or violence
- LA. R.S. 14:68.4 Unauthorized use of a Motor Vehicle
- LA. R.S. 14:69 Illegal Possession Of Stolen Things
- LA. R.S. 14:95E Possession of a Firearm in the presence of a Controlled Dangerous Substance (4 counts)
- LA. R.S. 14:95.1 Possession of a Firearm by a convicted felon
- LA. R.S. 14:130.1 Obstruction of Justice
No bond has been set at this time.