A fire at a building on Ambassador Caffery just north of I-10 overnight damaged a commercial laundry business. The Scott Fire Department says Westport Linen Services was damaged in the blaze that appears to have been caused by a fire that started and spread by linens in large bins. The flames and heat set off the building’s sprinkler system. 

Investigators say the fire was accidental and no workers or firefighters were injured in the incident.

News Talk 96.5 KPEL logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app


More From News Talk 96.5 KPEL