Town Hall Schedule for Fire Protection Service Property Tax Election
Town hall meetings have been announced throughout Lafayette Parish ahead of the December 8th elections. Nine meetings are scheduled from October 3rd till November 14th as Lafayette City Parish Council members and the Parish's Volunteer Fire Departments will be providing information on the proposed levy of a property tax for Fire Protection Services within the Unincorporated areas of Lafayette Parish.
Citizens are encouraged to attend.
- October 3rd: Carencro Community Center, 5115 N University Ave, Carencro, LA
- October 4th: Duson Community Center, 310 Ave Au Nord, Duson, LA
- October 10th: Broussard Community Center, 108 Broadview Drive, Broussard, LA
- October 24th: Scott Civic Center, 110 Lions Club Rd, Scott, LA
- October 25th: Youngsville Sports Complex (Recreation Ctr) 801 Savoy Rd, Youngsville, LA
- November 7th: Lafayette Southside Library, 6101 Johnston St, Lafayette, LA
- November 8th: Milton Civic Center, 100 Civic Ln, Lafayette, LA
- November 12: Lafayette Main Library (Downtown), 301 W Congress St, Lafayette, LA
- November 14: Judice Fire Station, 401 Ranch Rd, Duson, LA
ALL meetings will begin at 6:00 p.m.