Underage Alcohol Possession Operation Conducted By Lafayette Police
The Lafayette Police Department carried out an operation to look for underage alcohol possession in area clubs and bars. Police say they searched 12 locations.
Police say 11 people under the age of 21 were found in possession of alcohol.
The following is a list of the places checked where people under 21 were found wit alcohol:
- Daiquiri Supreme, 4680 Johnston St -2 summons / Poss of Alcohol by persons under 21
- The Bulldog, 109 General Mouton – 2 summons / Poss. Of Alcohol by persons under 21
- The Keg, 115 McKinley – 1 Summons / Poss. Of Alcohol by persons under 21
- 1 Summons / Purchase on Behalf of persons under 21
- Marley’s, 407 Jefferson – 2 Summons / Poss. Of Alcohol by persons under 21
- Jefferson St. Pub – 4 Summons / Poss. Of Alcohol by persons under 21
The following business were checked and there were NO violations:
- The Green Room, 229 Jefferson
- Legends, 413 Jefferson St.
- City Bar, 407 Jefferson
- The Office, 307 Jefferson
- Karma, 314 Jefferson
- Bootleggers, 525 Jefferson
- Legends, 413 Jefferson