Veterans Outreach Clinic Scheduled for Tuesday in Church Point
U.S. Congressman Clay Higgins’ office will host the first of six Veterans Outreach Clinics scheduled for 2020 on Tuesday, February 18 in Church Point. This is an opportunity for veterans to ask questions and seek help regarding a variety of benefits and VA issues.
There will be representatives from the Office of Congressman Higgins, Louisiana Attorney General’s Office, Regional VA & VHA officials, Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs, and Louisiana Workforce Commission.
Representatives will be available to help Veterans:
- sign up for medical benefits
- file or check the status of a disability claim
- apply for residence in a State-run Veterans home
- register for job search services
- learn about other available benefits
The clinic will happen at the Church Point Community Center on 104 E. Darbonne Street in Church Point.