St. Martin Deputies Arrest Breaux Bridge Man On Drug Charges
A Breaux Bridge man was arrested yesterday in conjunction to a narcotics investigation conducted by the St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office.
Sheriff's spokeswoman Ginny Higgins reported 27-year-old Brock Robin was arrested for his involvement in drug activity stemming from a residence on Rene O. Guidry Road near Henderson.
A search warrant was executed Tuesday at the residence following complaints from neighbors that also led to the arrests of 24-year-old Stewart Chautin and 35-year-old Jodie Funderbunk.
Robin was arrested in a parking lot on Cecilia Sr. High School Road in Cecilia, where deputies recovered a "significant amount" of narcotics and drug paraphernalia.
Robin was booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center Saturday on the following charges:
- Possession with the Intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (Methamphetamine)
- Possession with the Intent to Distribute Schedule I CDS (Marijuana)
- Possession with the Intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (Amphetamine)
- Possession with the Intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (Hydrocodone)
- Transactions Involving Proceeds from Drug Offenses
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Active Warrant for Aggravated Flight from an Officer
- Active Drug Court Warrant
His bond has not yet been set.