A two story office building on St. John Street that had old furniture stored in it, went up in flames this past weekend.  Fire Department spokesman Alton Trahan says they went there to investigate further yesterday and it was determined that the fire originated within the attic space of the building.  In addition, an electrical failure between the second floor ceiling and the roof may have contributed to the fire.  Investigators were also looking into whether or not homeless individuals might have been living or staying there, but they determined that was not the case, as all entry points were secured.  There were no injuries as a result of the fire.