Three Arrested in St. Martin Parish for Unrelated Charges
Investigators with the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested three individuals on unrelated charges yesterday afternoon. Two of the three were arrested on outstanding narcotics warrants, and a third was arrested on drug and weapons charges.
The following were arrested and charged as follows:
Harley Bonin, 27. Catahoula, LA.
- Failure To Appear for Obstruction of Justice
- Possession With Intent To Distribute Schedule II-Methamphetamine
Timmy Guidry, 36, Catahoula, LA.
- Failure to Appear for Obstruction of Justice
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession With The Intent To Distribute Schedule II-MDMA
Gorgonio Pena, Jr., 57, Henderson
- 1 count-LA. R.S. 40:968-Possession of Schedule II CDS (Methamphetamine)
- 1 count-LA. R.S. 40:1023C Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- 1 count-LA. R.S. 14:95E Possession of a Firearm by persons convicted of certain felonies
- 1 count-LA. R.S. 14:95.1 Possession of a Firearm in the presence of CDS
Following their arrests, they were all booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center on the above charges. Harley Bonin and Timmy Guidry also face additional charges in Lafayette Parish in connection with the ongoing investigation into the copper thefts.