A man dies in an overnight house fire. Butch Browning with the State Fire Marshall's Office says firefighters arrived at the home in Ville Platte to discover it entirely in flames and unsafe to enter. Andrew Garlow's body was found after firefighters were finally able to extinguish the blaze. The State Fire Marshall's Office is investigating, and they're taking a close look at a space heater they think was being used at the time of the fire. Officials say there were no working smoke alarms installed.