Wineaux 2017: Kneaux Before You Geaux
"Wineaux- A Sipping Experience" returns to Sugar Mill Pond in Youngsville on Friday, November 17, 2017.
Wineaux - A Sipping Experience
Wineaux is a fun, wine-sipping event where one can learn a little about wine in a friendly, approachable way while enjoying great food, music, and a variety of vendors.
Gates open at 5, and admission for the event is $25/person (pre-sale, general admission); VIP tickets are $75/person (pre-sale only); general admission on the day of the event is $35/person (if the event is not sold out).
The Event Includes
10 wine booths featuring over 25 wines; Tapas tasters; DJ RV; card reader; henna tattoo artist; the 337 Band; a full holiday retail experience in the Pop-Up Shops which includes over 20 local retailers; a full-service cocktail bar; a selfie station and more.
The event will feature Wineaux Corks (their new currency): Wineaux developed their very own signature currency – the Cork! These corks can be used for both wine & food. Want additional Sips or Tapas Tasters? You can buy additional corks at $2/cork.
1 Cork = 1 2oz sip
1 Cork = 1 Tapas Tasters
The Wineaux Starter Kit
Ticket holders to receive their official starter kit at the registration booth which will include the Official Collectible Wineaux Sippy Cup, 5 Wineaux Corks* to be used ANY way you see fit – whether you’re a Wineaux or Foodie or both, the Official Nunu’s Wine Order Form, and few other surprises from local businesses.
*You’ve got the option to buy additional corks at $2/cork that can be used for Sips, Tapas Tasters or Cocktails.
Pour & Romacelli will be on-hand with a fabulous wine-friendly Tapas Tasters menu. 1 Cork = 1 Tapas Tasters
10 wine tasting booths with over 25 wines to choose from. Plus, a full-service Cocktail Bar for all of the Non-Wineauxs, featuring Wineaux's signature cocktail, The Wineaux Sangria, beer, spirits, & non-alcoholic beverages.
1 Cork = 1 2oz sip (at any wine booth) – Corks also accepted at the Cocktail bar
- Sweet and Southern Boutique
- A Higher Re-Purpose
- Cajun Crate
- Southern Oak Boutique
- Arion & Jack + Sweet Cotton Stiches
- Twists & Turns
- Moji Life
- Belle Fleur Boutique
- Alex Malay
- Lehman Ashley’s Boutique
- A Rolling Stone Jewels
- Matilda Jane Clothing
- Alleycat Boutique
- Compel Clothing
- ShopThree Little Birds
- The Lawn Doctor
- Urban Poncho
- K&T Creations
- Paparazzi Jewelry
- JMarie Creative
Attire for the Event
Casual Chic Attire. And, ladies – for your best fashion-friendly comfortable choice, consider wearing flats or wedges, as heels will leave you a little more stuck-in-the-middle than you probably would like!
More Important Info:
● Must have ID.
● Have a hard copy of your ticket or present your ticket on your wireless device. Your ticket will be emailed to you upon purchase
● Must have event wristband to enter, to be served or to shop. No exceptions. Re-entry allowed with a wristband.
● No outside food, beverage or chairs.
● ATM on-site.
● Plenty of parking throughout the neighborhood. Please be considerate of residents’ lawns & driveways.
● Help us to keep this event as green as possible by using your MinuteMed Sippy Cup for sipping & at the bar!
● Remember, this is an adult-themed event! 21 & over.
- Title Partner: Poche & Dons Automotive
- Corporate Partner: J Elliot Salon
- Grocery Partner: NuNus Fresh Market
- Hors d’oeurves Partner: Pour Restaurant & Bar
- Sippy Cup Sponsor: Minute Med Walk- in Clinic
- Media Partner: Townsquare Media
- Signage Partner: Edward Jones
- Wineaux Bar Partner: Bradley & Moreaux
- Selfie Station Partner: Home Bank
- Event Production Company: Social Entertainment Production
- Stage & Corks Partner: Mayor Ken Ritter
- Gift Bag Partner: Acadiana Security Plus
Keep up with the latest by following Wineaux on Facebook.
Wineaux is a Social Entertainment production and a Baker Girl Social Club experience.