AG Jeff Landry Warning Parents of Recent Children’s Product Recalls
Attorney General Jeff Landry wants to make sure parents are aware of a few recent product recalls concerning children's products.
Clearly, there are quite a few distractions for parents amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, so Landry is speaking up to bring awareness to quite a few product recalls that have recently come to light.
Landry tells WGNO.com -
“As your Attorney General, I am committed to making our State a safer place for families. By taking just a brief moment to learn about these recalled products, we can help protect the safety and well-being of all Louisiana children.”
From toys to sleepers to water bottles, the recall list is something you should take a look at if you have children or know someone who does.
If you have any questions or concerns you can call the Attorney General Jeff Landry’s Consumer Protection Hotline at 800-351-4889.
Below is the list of children's product recalls released by the Attorney General's office as posted at WGNO.com.
- Tricycles by Thesaurus Global Marketing Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com
- Tango Mini Strollers by Baby Trend
- SwaddleMe By Your Bed Inclined Sleepers by Summer Infant
- Little Lounger Rocking Seats by Graco
- Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns by Delta Enterprise Corp.
- Pillo Portable Napper Inclined Sleepers by Evenflo
- Infant Carriers by Infantino
- Bead Maze Toys by Juratoys
- Children’s Lounge Pants by K-Apparel
- Inclined Sleeper Accessory Included with Cuddle ‘n Care and Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinets & Incline Sleepers by Kolcraft
- Kids Water Bottles by Contigo
- Children’s Pajamas and Robes by Joules USA
- Children’s Nightgowns by Just Blanks
- Children’s Grocery Shopping Carts by Step2
- Children’s Winter Boots by Lilly of New York Sold Exclusively at Zulily.com
- Baby Walkers by Kids & Koalas Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com
- Children’s Tool Kits by Grizzly Industrial
- Thule Sleek Car Seat Adapters by Thule