Can You Believe These Things Are Turning 50 This Year?
My how time flies when you're having fun.1969 was 50 years ago, y'all.If you've been watching the ABC Tuesday night limited series '1969', you've no doubt gone down memory lane a couple of times in the last several weeks. It's a fascinating look back at what many people consider a much better time.
- The Apollo Moon Landing. July 16
- Sesame Street. November 16
- Monty Python's Flying Circus. April 7
- Woodstock. August 15
- The Beatle's Rooftop Concert. January 30
- PBS. November 3
- Wendy's. November 15
- The Brady Bunch. September 26
- ATM Machines. September 2
- Chappaquidick Incident with Ted Kennedy. July 18
- 'Easy Rider' May 5
- 'The Godfather' (book) March 10
- 'Abbey Road' The Beatles September 26
- Led Zeppelin. January 12
- 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' October 24
- Manson Family murders. August 8.
- Scooby Doo. September 13