I-10 Lane Closures Happening This Week
There are at least 3 lane closures involving I-10 that are scheduled for this week.
I-10 in BOTH DIRECTIONS on the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge from mile marker 117 in St. Martin Parish to the Grosse Tete exit in Iberville Parish will have alternating lane and shoulder closures NIGHTLY from now until Sunday, March 15, crews will be performing bridge joint repairs, barrier rail repairs, and other miscellaneous repairs. The entrance and exit ramps will be open to traffic.
Moss Street in BOTH DIRECTIONS under I-10 will be closed on Wednesday night from 8 PM until 6 AM as crews pour the deck.
- DETOUR for Southbound Traffic on Moss Street: E. Gloria Switch Road heading west to I-49/US 90/LA 167 South to E. Simcoe Street and back to Moss Street
- DETOUR for Northbound Traffic on Moss Street: E. Simcoe Street heading west to I-49/US 90/ LA 167 North to E. Gloria Switch Road and back to Moss Street
The detour will be posted.
As part of the I-10 Widening Project, the inside lane of I-10 westbound from the Cecilia/Henderson exit to mile marker 112 (west of Bordelon Road Overpass) will be closed NIGHTLY as DOTD crews will be setting precast temporary barriers.
- Monday, March 9 at 8 p.m. until Friday, March 13 at 5:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 13 at 9 p.m. until Saturday, March 14 at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, March 14 at 8 p.m. until Sunday, March 15 at 10 a.m.
The entrance and exit ramps at the Cecilia/Henderson exit will remain open to traffic.