Stolen Items & Drugs Found In Suspect’s Car In Scott
Three people were arrested after an investigation into theft on Sunday in Scott.
Police were called out to a business in Scott after officers say a woman was seen walking out of the store without paying for some things in her possession.
Three people were arrested in connection with this case, 32-year-old Adrienne King of Maurice, 40-year-old Christohper Fisher of Lafayette and 25-year-old Randi Manual of Wisner.
When an officer spoke to King, she gave her permission to search their vehicle, and he says she admitted to taking makeup from the store that she didn't pay for.
Officers say when they checked out the car that the tree were in they found the following drugs:
- Marijuana in several plastic bags
- A vial of testosterone
- A syringe filled with what authorities suspect is testosterone
- An assortment of prescription medications
- Some drug paraphernalia
- Officer say they also recovered the following:
- Makeup items
- Other items taken from the store
They were all booked into the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center on the following charges:
- Possession of Schedule 1 drugs
- Possession of Schedule 2 drugs
- Possession of Schedule 3 drugs
- Possession of Schedule 4 drugs
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
The business where all of this happened was in the 600 block of Westgate Road.