Breaux Bridge Man Arrested And Charged With Multiple Drug Charges
Narcotics Agents with the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office conducted a narcotics investigation in the 1900 block of Mills Hwy in Breaux Bridge, LA this morning.
Upon making contact with 41-year-old Raynor Jones, agents established probable cause to search his vehicle. During the search, Narcotics Agents located a large amount of illegal prescription medication, U.S. currency and drug paraphernalia.
Upon culmination of the investigation, Raynor Jones was arrested and charged as follows:
- LA. R.S. 40:967A Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (7 counts)
- LA. R.S. 40:968A Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule III CDS (2 counts)
- La. R.S. 40:969A Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule IV CDS (3 counts)
- La. R.S. 40:1023C Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- La. R.S. 40:1041 Transactions Involving Proceeds From Drug Offenses
- La. R.S. 32:104B Turning Movement and Required Signals
- La. R.S. 14:68.2 Unauthorized Use Of SNAP benefits
- La. R.S. 32:53 Proper Equipment Required On Vehicle; Display Of Plate
- La. R.S. 32:361.1 Illegal Window Tint
Following his arrest, he was booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center on the above charges.